These instructions are to ensure your children's safety. Please read and follow the safety and rental instructions listed, use your own common sense and have a great time!
1. It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the bouncy castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury to users or damage to the bouncy castle.
2. A responsible adult must closely supervise the bouncy castle at all times.
3. No adults are allowed on the bouncy castle unless you have hired an adult bouncy castle, otherwise, the bouncy castles have an age limit of 12 years. It is strictly prohibited for both children and adults to be on the bouncy castle at the same time.
4. Always ensure that the bouncy castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of children using it. It is advised that children of mixed ages should not use the bouncy castle at the same time.
5. Do not allow children or adults to become boisterous, push, collide, fight or behave in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
6. To avoid choking and mess, no food, drinks or chewing gum to be allowed on or near the bouncy castle or equipment.
7. All footwear, glasses, jewellery or any other hard, sharp or dangerous objects which could cause damage to other children or the equipment must be removed before using the bouncy castle.
8. No face paints, party poppers, coloured streamers or silly string should come into contact with the equipment, as these materials will permanently stain the PVC and the hirer will be liable to compensate Jumperoos in the event of any damage.
9. No smoking or barbeques on or near the bouncy castles or equipment.
10. No pets to be allowed on or near the bouncy castles or equipment.
11. Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls or beams of the bouncy castle is dangerous and must not be allowed.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a child could easily bounce off and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
13. Ensure that no one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the bouncy castle also any child who is feeling unwell or taking medication.
14. If the bouncy castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off.
15. Do not allow anyone to be on the bouncy castle during inflation or deflation or when deflated.
16. Please warn children of the tie down points (if appropriate) and make the area behind the unit, where the electrical blower is sited, out of bounds for children.
17. The bouncy castle should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If no shower cover is fitted and in the event of rain, the bouncy castle should not be used.
18. In the event of heavy rain,then the bouncy castle should be switched off. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) should be dried with a towel.
19. Should the equipment fail for any reason, please ensure all users get off the bouncy castle immediately, and contact Jumperoos asap.
20. No unauthorised person should move the bouncy castle or tamper with the electrical equipment.
21. The Hirer shall not use or allow the equipment to be used for any purpose other than that described in the hiring agreement.
22. The Hirer must not sub-hire the equipment out.
23. The Hirer must agree to inspect the equipment before use and agree that it has been supplied in good condition unless he/she brings to the attention of Jumperoos on set up any faults noted by the Hirer.
24. The inflatable must be returned in an acceptable condition, i.e. clean, unsoiled and undamaged. The hirer will be expected to pay an additional charge to cover the cleaning or repair costs and our loss of earnings if the inflatable is rendered out of commission for any reason.